Dan of Hurdles to Happiness has been kind enough to nominate me for the “One Lovely Blog” Award.
My second in a span of 3 days! (I didn’t get time to update earlier)
Thanks a lot for being so kind to me. It has honestly taken me by surprise, but I feel encouraged and I will strive to stay lovely and become lovelier in future!
Dan is studying a subject I have always wanted to study – Creative Writing. I did engineering instead and am now stuck with a job that doesn’t allow me the time to pursue Creative Writing courses available around, and believe you me, I have tried over and over again…
That being that, I am super glad I came across Dan, and I hope to learn whatever little my bird sized brain can grasp from his blog. Thanks Dan, I am humbled that you found me worthy of this nomination. 🙂
The other details about the award and my nominations can be found here.
The Blazing Trail has been kind enough to award me with “One Lovely Blog” Nomination and I graciously accept the generosity bestowed upon me. This is my first ever award in the blog space and I am on top of the world!
I used to always wonder what one has to do to get any of these awesome awards hanging around like enticing out-of-reach fruits everywhere! I know now that you have to wait for a bighearted person to stop by and take notice! 🙂
Here are the rules of this award:
1. I need to thank the person who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know
3. Nominate 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees that I have done so.
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
7 things not known about me are perhaps not of much interest either, but I will abide by the rules so here they are:
- I don’t talk a lot.
- I am forever thinking about one thing or the other (hence 1 I guess).
- When I am not thinking I am humming or singing at the top of my voice.
- My favorite color is Brown.
- I meditate, and am striving to be more regular with it than I currently am.
- I am a very honest person and I hate liars and manipulators.
- I love to dance!
And now is the time to spread some happiness! There are a lot of blogs that I have been fortunate enough to stumble upon and I would like to nominate them for this award! I have learned something from each one of them. I would also like to say a few words about each one of them (hoping that’s not a breach of any protocol! 🙂 )
- Madison Woods – She is a fantastic writer and I will be ever indebted to her for starting the amazing “Friday Fictioneers” that has helped me evolve as a writer in more ways than I can count!
- Doug – The magician of words! His posts mesmerize and take you on a different plane altogether! I am happy to have had the chance to read his work.
- Robotic Rhetoric – It is always amusing to read his offerings. If you are having a rough day, this blog would be a strong recommendation!
- BeKindRewrite –It’s a pity that I haven’t yet been regular with the “Inspirational Mondays” – purely my fault. A great blog to get some crisp and viable tips to improve one’s writing skills.
- ElmoWrites – I have a great regard for this blogger. Good writing style and she has been kind enough to provide some useful concrit on my posts as well.
- Maria Tatham – Awesome imagination in her writings! She is a whiz with fantasy fiction! You should definitely read her “Cindergirl” series. Amazing!
- Slapppshot – I ran into this blog only recently. It is a very honest recollection of a very interesting person!
- Craig Towsley – A very good writing style, descriptive and imaginative. It’s a delight to read his posts.
- Bridgesareforburning – I love the name of this blog! Very nice writing style too. I have enjoyed whatever I have read on the blog! 🙂
- Susan Wenzel – Her posts leave a lasting impact. There is a quality in her writing which makes simple things beautiful and worthy of notice.
- Ted Book– Interesting musings and collections of so many different kinds. It’s an experience to read the blog.
- Honesty – Very insightful posts that leave you thinking. Reflections of an honest writer. I find it very easy to relate with her posts.
- Matangi – Very earthy stories. The simplicity and depth of this writer amazes me. She is very talented!
- All Things Interesting – A very young and talented blogger on the block. Watch out for this raw talent! 🙂
- BWThoughts – Nice writing style and very interesting posts. I have recently discovered this blog and I am glad I did!